Monday, October 26, 2009

I will be at the Mar-Korina wedding tomorrow!

Posted by Kevin Ray N. Chua on 9:55:00 PM 1 comments

When I was contacted by one of Senator Mar Roxas' staff last Tuesday and asked for my home address, I was wondering why. Then, I came to realize that Senator Roxas and Korina Sanchez' wedding will be this October 27 and probably, I am in the list of the invited guests.


I knew it! I got the invitation last October 22, together with my PIN from Google Adsense (finally!).

Tomorrow morning, I will be flying by plane and will go straight to Sto. Domingo Church in Quezon City where the wedding will take place. I was worried that I can't bring a digicam for this momentous event, but no worries because a Senate staff told me that there will be lots of photographers who will be there.

I' m proud to be a Technologian (student of Cebu Institute of Technology) that will be attending this event.

I will update you about the wedding as soon as I get back online.



1 Response so far:

JL Santiago Aquino said...

galing !

Leave a Reply