Monday, October 5, 2009

Orange Brutus Food Trip with Cebu Bloggers Society

Posted by Kevin Ray N. Chua on 10:55:00 PM 0 comments

Together with my Cebu Bloggers Society (CBS) family, we were invited for a food trip by Cebu's Orange Brutus in their MEPZA Branch (it's far far away from where I believe but I was still there though I was a bit late).


Photo courtesy of Sinjin Pineda

They are promoting their new Budget Meals that is affordable to everyone, especially US students who are always on a budget when we eat.


They also want to erase the notion that they're too late when it comes to preparing food. Take note, Orange Brutus cooks and prepares your food while you order. Other fastfood chains love to prepare your food and it stays their, waiting for someone to order it. Now that's a big difference.

Thanks to Mrs. Loeren Ortega-Atillo, Orange Brutus' Marketing Officer and Ms. Nina Kokseng – Misa, Orange Brutus' Executive Assistant for accommodating us. We really had fun!

Chicken Steak

This one took my eyes from the traditional beef steak. Although Orange Brutus is the home of the best burger steak, I can't wonder how this one tastes. I grab a bite, and I can't get enough. I wanted to have one but the other yummy foods just took me away.

Beef Teriyaki

Who would have thought that this was the Beef Teriyaki. At first, I wonder what it was. No one told me then. I asked my fellow blogger, Sinjin Pineda, on what it was. Ahh... it's the Beef Teriyaki! It was quite different from the others because it was a bit sweet. Tastes good!

Chocolate Monster

Now this one really sealed everything! One bite just kept me from getting more! The Chocolate was no monster for me because it didn't look scary but it became monstrous when I had to grab for me. The taste of real chocolate really delighted my mouth. I wonder how they made this one.

Photos courtesy of Sinjin Pineda

If you also want to taste what we tasted, be sure to visit your nearest Orange Brutus branch in your area. Tell them, I recommended them to you.



0 Responses so far:

Leave a Reply