Saturday, January 9, 2010

Mar Roxas - Bayan bago ang sarili

Posted by Kevin Ray N. Chua on 3:39:00 PM 2 comments

My idol, my best friend, my Vice President and my future President. You know this person. The sacrifice that he made can't be ignored. He puts the country before self. He is Mar Roxas.


As he released his latest TV Ad, I just can't help but be proud of him, as I have been since I started blogging in support for him since July 29, 2007. Yes, the Padyak TV Ad might have earned him the flak, but this one resonates the essence on who Mar Roxas is. I hope to see more Mar Roxas TV Ads like this.



I definitely voting for him and Noynoy Aquino this 2010 (not those tandem that are a combination of the "as if" poor and political butterfly or those who claim to be the transformers or those who are with a criminal or those who are just more of the same). Probably, 2010 is not for Mar Roxas and the one above has greater plans for him. Hopefully, that's 2016, after the Noynoy Aquino Presidency.

Below is the Mar Roxas' latest TV Ad entitled "Sacrifice", unscripted, straight to the point, no jingles. Share it to your friends! Oras Na! Noynoy-Mar Na!




2 Responses so far:

Mahiwagang Hangin said...

Nice kuya kev... NICE! so true na hndi scripted, straight to the point and no jingles.

TEAM MAR 2010!

Paragon Shirts said...

bloghopping here...

Leave a Reply